Thursday, February 16, 2012

Which of these items can I NOT take in my carry on bag on a plane???

Straighter
Conditioner
hair dryer
packaged snacks, like riceKrispies treats
Hair Brush
Hair Clip –>http://www.bcscience.com/bc8/images/0_quiz_hairhold.jpg (like this)
sunscreen
makeup
sunglasses

laptop w/charger (17 in widescreen)
calculator
3 ring binder full of paper (2 1/2 inch)
mechanical pencil
pink pearl eraser
pda cell phone w/charger
wallet w/ id’s and creditcards

I would go to the airline’s website and check to see what their regulations are on what you can or cannot take on the plane with you. That way there will be no question if it’s acceptable.

Here is a link to the TSA’s (Transportation Safety Administration) website… all questionable items are listed you can check there for a definite answer.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

You can NOT carry on the plane:

conditioner
sunscreen
(no lip gloss mascara chap stick lipstick liquid eyeliner etc.)

Okay this is what I think you can’t take. You can take conditioner if it is under 10 fluid oz. and in a plastic bag. It is the same for sunscreen. You can’t take makeup that is a fluid with you unless it is less then 10 fluid oz. and in a plastic bag. You cell phone is allowed but you have to have it off or on a special mode that might be on your cell phone called airplane mode. If it is not on your cell phone it will have to be off while you are in flight. A laptop is also fine but you have to make sure that you turn the little switch on the side that is for wireless internet connection. It has to be in the off position so you can’t go on the internet but you can use it for everything else. Hope this helps!!

and toshiba tablet

toshiba tablet 2011 get WHY ARE PEOPLE CALLING ME A PREP!?
I am sick and tired of it! Yes I ike pink I love the jonas brothers I have the vera bradley bags and i have a pink laptop ( the sony vaio), pink camera, and a pink leather case over my ipod touch. Oh and If i could find something pink for my sidekick lx i would have it on there.! But thats me thats who i am its what i like! I am not going to change because of the title i carry around with me! But what are good ways to ignore it? I hate it. !!!

UGG WRONG SECTION SORRY!
UGG WRONG SECTION SORRY!

your a chick right other wise your a fag

are you a rich snob? thats what a prep is

Dude your name says it all.

theres really nothing wrong with being a prep. if i was you i would just be like “well i already know that silly!” just think its better then being called a gangster or a hood rat or something else!

Uh does it matter that you’re a prep? I go to a “preparatory academy-” pretty sure I qualify. Let’s start a club – Long Live the Preps. Or maybe Preps, Anonymous.

I don’t think you’re actually “preppy”.. I mean unless you’re someone who looks down on everyone else because you have nice things, daddy buys everything for you and you have a little dog named some some sort of fruit name.

And if you’re that worried about it to the point where you’d say “I’m tired of this!”, then you’re letting it get to you too badly. I was considered “goth” all through middle school and everybody was always making fun of me, messing with me, etc.. yeah. I mean, don’t let it get to you ESPECIALLY if you’re young, because chances are you’ll grow out of anything you’re not comfortable with, and if you are comfortable with it, that’s all there is to it. You are who you are.

I’m a prep and hey, be proud! There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and if you let people get to you, then there is a problem. Be who you are! Don’t let a label be it for you

Because you are. Surprise surprise. Proof:

“Yes I ike pink I love the jonas brothers I have the vera bradley bags and i have a pink laptop ( the sony vaio), pink camera, and a pink leather case over my ipod touch. Oh and If i could find something pink for my sidekick lx i would have it on there.!”

Maybe ppl say dat cuz it sounds like u got money !! U sound spoild lol jus ignore it ! Ps. I have da sidekick slide and I love it lol sidekicks rock!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search