Sunday, February 12, 2012

My laptop screen is purple-pink, where there should be white there is pink-purple, please help?

pink laptop bag
by ~kate~

I came back from a trip, i did take my laptop and stored it in it’s bag and when i booted it up it was like this, also where there is supposed to be black there is dark green.

LCD problem.

and toshiba new tablet

pink laptop bag
by ~kate~

buy toshiba tablet get My laptop bag (postman style) is sturdy and well padded. It’s light baby pink on the outside and light grey in the inside. It has a 100% cotton covering, 100% polyester lining, 100% polyester filling, and 100% polyurethane flap on both sides. Sounds like perfectly washable materials to me, and breeding ground for bacteria if left unwashed. However, the label says that I must not wash this bag, but instead just clean it with a brush and moist cloth. I tried that, but it isn’t cleaning it, especially that the colors are next to white, and after 2 years of use it’s getting really smelly. I just want it washed clean, but it appears to me that I shouldn’t.

So what should I do now? There is no instruction for dry cleaning – would it be wise to do that? If I go ahead and wash it by submerging it in water, how is it likely to affect the bag, and what’s the worst thing that could happen? Finally, what’s the best way of thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing this bag?

I would…Wash it in a front loader so the agitator doesn’t eat it. Then hang it to dry. Worst case scenario you will need to get a new bag. The only issue I see is that the polyester filling may not be the non clumping kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search