Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to decorate a fabric laptop case for my daughter?

pink laptop bag
by ~kate~

I bought my daughter a laptop case for the computer I am going to give her for Christmas. It is a simple plain black bag. I was going to have it monogrammed for her but the shop said they can’t do it because of the material of the bag. Now I don’t have a clue what to do with it but I don’t want to give her just a plain bag. I would like something to match the skin she wanted for the laptop. The skin is silver, black and hot pink.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ask the embroidery shop to make a patch with the monogram. Or, look through what is available at craft stores. Then attach to the case with E6000 glue (found with craft glues).

although you don’t like it plain, hauling the bag around with her anything you put on it could fall off or just get in the way.
E6000 is great glue and make work to hold a patch

Don’t miss this chance great Cyber Monday Deals Week on Amazon!!

http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Monday-Deals-Week/b?ie=UTF8&tag=p103959011-20&node=384082011

answers.yahoo.com 5

and new toshiba tablet

pink laptop bag
by ~kate~

toshiba tecra tablet get I’m shopping for a laptop bag and have narrowed my choices down to the following, but i can’t decide which to get and i can only get one. which one do you like best?

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/LAPTOP-BAG-Notebook-Case-Shoulder-QUILT-Leather-WHITE-A_W0QQitemZ220327393011QQihZ012QQcategoryZ158850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

2. http://cgi.ebay.com/LAPTOP-BAG-Notebook-Case-Messenger-QUILT-Leather-BROWN_W0QQitemZ220327394874QQihZ012QQcategoryZ158850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

3. http://cgi.ebay.com/LAPTOP-BAG-Satchel-Handbag-Shoulder-VELOUR-LEATHER-PINK_W0QQitemZ220317868679QQihZ012QQcategoryZ158850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

the first one!!! it is SOOOO cute!!!

I like the brown. :)

I love the second one, its really cute.

i love the 1st and 2nd ones. the 1st one is cute, but the second one with be more functional in my opinion, and theyre both neutrally colored, so thats good. just, whatever u do, dont get the pink one. it looks like a poodle exploded and they thought they would put it on a bag.

I’d like the last one if it wasn’t pink. So i’ll say the 1st one.

Number 1!!

the 1st one is best! It looks so luxury like Chanel Brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search