Sunday, June 17, 2012

Charging battery within Nikon D5100?

Nikon D5100 Battery
Is there a way to charge the battery of a Nikon D5100 while still inside the camera and or on? It seems there is no way I can do this even connected to my computer or laptop.

Definitely seems like a major flaw in the design seeing how I use a program on my laptop to do time-lapse and even just keeping a charge for the duration of some setups.

I’ve searched Google for what seems to be eons and haven’t found a hint of ideas.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advanced.
Is there a way to do this via USB versus AC power?

harry
I am completely amazed with the Nikon D3100, is a phenomenal deal for non professionals, i love the pictures I’ve been taking with it! nothing else to say….!!!
In general, this camera is a precision photo capturing equipment.

I don’t want to repeat same words written by a number of users. It’s amazing product. It may be entry level DSLR but good start for a new photographer like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search